Hyva Front-End cylinders have earned their reputation for its durability and reliability, ensuring optimal tipping to support our customers and partners worldwide. Committed to simplify and constantly improve transport solutions, Hyva Front-End cylinders showcase an innovative balanced design with lower oil volume for faster tipping and results in the lightest cylinder in the industry.
At Hyva we believe in delivering a solution that can successfully
meet your requirements, beyond simply delivering a cylinder.
Our catalogue showcases a diversity of front-end cylinders with a wide range capacity, over 100 tons tipping weight, to ensure the best performance in any operation.
- FC: front-end cylinder with outer cover, this range consists of cylinders with a first stage diameter of 110 to 226 mm and a stroke ranging from 3100 to 9530.
- FC Heavy Duty: primarily designed for straight headboard types with a capacity range of over 100 tons tipping weight.
- FE: front-end cylinder with piston eye, this range brings reduced weight and faster tipping to on-road rigids and (semi-) trailers. The standard FE cylinders diameter varies from 110 to 226 and the stroke ranges from 2785 to 9030.
- FE Heavy Duty: strong and stable, the Hyva FE Heavy Duty cylinder ranges up to over 100 tons.
- FEE: front-end cylinder with piston eye, bottom eye and pin type connection, for easy installation and side load resistance at an increased working pressure of 250 bars.
- FEE Heavy Duty: the standard range consists of cylinders with a first stage diameter from 110 to 226 and a stroke ranging from 2785 to 9030.
- FSE: front-end cylinder with piston eye and bottom eye, generally used when the headboard is slanted (angled). Tippers with sloping headboard generally are fitted with an FSE cylinder.
- FSE Heavy Duty: characterized by its high durability, the FSE Heavy Duty cylinders offer an increased operating time while ensuring optimal tipping for trucks.