Hyva adds 60 tm family to the EDGE Line cranes
Hyva has added a 60tm family to its new to further strengthen its position in truck-mounted cranes – an extensive range which now spans from 1 to 165 tm. These Heavy Cranes are the most compact & light and have the best lifting capacity currently available in this segment of the market. The rewards are higher payloads and faster operation.
The Hyva 60tm family of Heavy Cranes comprises 4 models, each with two jib options – the J1206 Light Jib for lifting horizontally, and, the J2006 Heavy Jib for lifting vertically:
Cutting edge innovations which improve operator efficiency and safety, while increasing productivity include:
- Auto Levelling System - which automatically keeps the truck frame in a horizontal position, enabling best crane performance.
- Operator Auto Detection - which automatically activates the operator’s closest stabiliser, avoiding the need for operator contact.
- Front Stabilizer control – which allows possible load in the front area, avoiding stress and overload of the truck frame.
- Compact Installation Kit – which guides the hoses through a different route, allowing a more compact installation of the crane on the truck.
- Dynamic Load Diagram - which provides advance verification of crane lifting capacity based on truck stability.
- Magic Touch - which allows automatic folding and unfolding to transport and working positions.
Standard features include: Double Linkage, Negative angle, Up to 8 Extensions, Endless Slewing, Multifunction Radio Remote Control and Auxiliary manual control valve on column side.
Hyva’s new EDGE Line cranes offer a first-class lifting experience and the best available warranty in the industry – 3 years general warranty and 5 years on structural parts.
The EDGE Line is produced in a new dedicated crane assembly line in Poviglio, Italy, developed according to the best-in-class manufacturing principles in terms of quality and efficiency.