Hyva adds 11 tm family to new EDGE Line cranes
Hyva has added another family (11 tm) to its new EDGE Line to further strengthen its position in truck-mounted cranes – an extensive range which now spans from 1 to 165 tm.
Designed to complement the already successful 9 tm, 13-16 tm and 19-21 tm lines, the new product family means that Hyva now offers solutions for every industry and application, from mining to maintenance, construction to car recovery. The 11-tm class comprises 7 models and 5 different boom configurations:
- HT – Telescopic boom
Compact, light, simple telescopic boom with side extensions
Less space required for installation, easy to operate, ideal for applications such as car recovery
- HB – Basic articulated boom
Light booms and extensions
Flexible, optimises cost and performance
- HC – Double linkage articulated boom
Negative angle. Increased lift capacity without extra weight
Ideal solution for complex, difficult to reach situations
- HC-K – Double linkage, short retractive secondary boom
High performance, heavy duty
Installed on compact wheelbase trucks and designed for the delivery of large loads, this crane is perfect for construction applications
- HC-e – Double linkage, endless slewing boom
High performance, endless slewing
Faster cycle times, faster coverage of the working area
Depending on the crane model, there are up to 8 extensions, standard and auxiliary activations for attachments (by hose coiler or slides), a choice of jibs and winches, top seat or stand-up platform for operator’s increased visibility.
Innovations which improve operator efficiency and safety, while increasing productivity include:
- Dynamic Load Diagram, which provides advance verification of crane lifting capacity based on truck stability,
- Magic Touch, which allows automatic folding and unfolding to transport and working positions.
- Ergonomic Control Station, which has integral crane and stabiliser controls, an ergonomic working position, and a user-friendly interface which delivers improved operator efficiency and safety together with increased productivity.
- Slewing System, which is designed to achieve the best-in-category wide slewing angle of 425 degrees.
Hyva’s new EDGE Line cranes offer a first-class lifting experience and the best available warranty in the industry – 3 years general warranty and 5 years on structural parts.
The EDGE Line is produced in a new dedicated crane assembly line in Poviglio, Italy, developed according to the best-in-class manufacturing principles in terms of quality and efficiency. Hyva is ISO certified since 2008 and ISO certified since 2015. Hyva EDGE Line comes with the best warranty conditions available in the industry today – 3 years general and 5 years on structure.