Innovation in online sales
The Hyva i-catalogue is an easy-to-use, online sales tool which will promote and sell Hyva’s products and services. But it is more than that; it is an online community that brings together Hyva, its customers and its third party distributors in a partnership that will be beneficial to all parties. It is a resource which is always up-to-date and available 24/7 – a pre-requisite for any company like Hyva with a truly global span of operations.
Sharing the Hyva experience
Since 1979 Hyva has served many customers worldwide and built an extensive knowledge base from individual customer requirements, preferences, problems and solutions. This combined knowledge is now available to share with all customers, allowing them to perform better and Hyva to perform better.
The Hyva i-catalogue is the forum for this information exchange. It will include Hyva’s worldwide experience in hydraulics, commercial vehicles and environmental solutions, and will be able to answer customer questions on a daily basis. The i-catalogue is built for Hyva customers, to provide them with product selections and customised solutions to suit their particular applications. And, customer selections and comments will feedback information that will allow Hyva to improve product ranges, stock levels and service.
Access to the i-catalogue is not open, but on a registration basis to approved customers and suppliers. Prospective users simply register through the Hyva website (www.hyva.com) and, if approved, they will be contacted by their local Hyva office and provided with log-in details.
The key features of the Hyva i-catalogue are:
· Clear overview of all Hyva products, with 24/7 access
· Customised product and industry databases for each region
· Downloads of brochures, datasheets and technical specifications
· New products, solutions and experiences added on a daily basis, and instantly available to all registered users
· Managed by a team of 30 global and local product specialists
· Feedback mechanism, through ‘Contact me’ function, on every screen allows users to provide comment and share their experiences
· Keyword-based search function
· Price and availability check
All parties in this online partnership community will benefit from use of the Hyva i-catalogue.
Customers benefit from:
· A product and service selection customised to local requirements
· Proven solutions, based on Hyva experience, appropriate to application and geographical location
· Discussion with the local Hyva sales force to identify business expansion possibilities
Third party distributors benefit from:
· Knowledge exchange with Hyva and its customers (+/- 25000 in 130 countries)
· Showcasing their products and services to Hyva’s customers
· Opportunities to expand their business through access to Hyva’s worldwide network.
· Analyze instruments which show the interests of the customer for their products in all countries over the world.
Hyva will build stronger customer and supplier relationships, and increase enquiries and sales. This is a new and powerful way of working which should be embraced by all Hyva personnel and promoted to Hyva customers and suppliers.
For more information about Hyva i-catalogue: firstname.lastname@example.org